This website is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Some features might not work correctly in this browser.
We recommend that you use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for the best browser experience.
2022 MEMBERSHIP FAQ'S
Membership is more than just a seat at Nissan Arena – that is what your feedback has confirmed. As a Firebirds Member, you belong to something bigger, something that goes well beyond the four quarters on a weekend. So in 2022, you will not be defined by your seat, but by your Queensland Firebirds Membership. Of course, you will be able to customise your Membership based on the number of games you wish to attend, where you’d like to sit and the merchandise you want to wear, but the most important thing will be the fact you belong to the Purple Family.
Membership benefits have been redefined slightly and we are now proud to offer you a range of options to add to your membership, including parking, merchandise packs and more.
While the category names may have changed in 2021, the location of the sections within the seating bowl have not. Similarly in 2022 all pricing will remain the same for majority of categories, and existing members will be given the option to automatically renew into their existing category for next season, should they wish to do so. All prices and new categories are below. Note ALL season tickets have the firebirds membership ($35) built into the final price.
2022 Firebirds Memberships have three major changes these are listed below and all members impacted on change 1 and 2 will be communicated with:
1) 7 Game General Admission will not be offered in 2022 due to lack of take up. We will be offering all 7 Game General Admission Members to renew into 7 Game Reserve initially alternatively we will explore options with each member to suit.
2) Platinum Adult Members will have parking included in their membership per group of members. The price has increased to $520 to have this included (Season Parking Pass valued at $95.00).
3) 1 Game Support+ is a new initiative this year offering a single game membership for those that know they can’t make 7 or 3 but know they want to join the membership family.
4) 3 Game Adult prices were reduced slightly.
2022 Firebirds Memberships with select offerings are set to go on sale from November. This year we are offering four main windows.
1. AUTO RENEW – 17th November– Members will be sent an email and a text message ahead of time to opt in or out of the auto-renew process. Should you opt into auto renew- you will automatically be switched to your new membership category, with your same payment terms (flexi or up-front) from this season to be active from that date.
2. RENEWALS – NON AUTO RENEW- from 17th November - If you choose to opt out of the auto-renew process, you will have the opportunity to re-purchase your membership through the Queensland Firebirds Member Portal at a time that suits you. However, with limited availability in some of the above categories, particularly the Platinum Reserve, you run the risk of missing out on your preferred category.
3. RENEWALS – CHANGE OF CATEGORY/ CHANGE OF SEAT – 22nd November – If you would like to make changes to your new 2022 Memberships, please let us know in advance. We are going to allow Members a week to renew their exact category and seat which then allows us to offer our existing members the opportunity to secure the best remaining seats or categories before going live to the general public.
4. NEW MEMBERSHIP SALES - 29th November - New memberships will be available to purchase from this date – allowing new members the opportunity to put a Queensland Firebirds Membership under the Christmas Tree.
The Firebirds membership team will be available from 9am – 4pm Monday to Friday on 1300MYFIRE (1300 69 3473) for any enquiries. Please note this line will be unavailable from Sat 18 December through to Monday 10 January 2022. If your matter is urgent, please email email@example.com and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
Yes! If you were on a direct debit payment plan, then you will automatically renew to the same method. The same applies if you paid upfront. If you auto renew and made an upfront payment in 2021, then you will be debited the full amount on the 17th November when your membership rolls over.
If you need to change your payment method, then you will have to opt-out of your auto renew and re-purchase your membership using the Queensland Firebirds website. Remember you must opt-out of auto-renew by the 17th November.
Yes. Included in your membership confirmation email will be a link to the exclusive Queensland Firebird Member Gift Shop that will allow you to add items such as our new junior and baby packs, as well as parking, to your account.
In 2022 – everybody will be a Queensland Firebirds Member. From there, you will be able to tailor your membership based on the number of games you would like to attend, if any, and where you would like to sit, if you have a preference.
You can secure your place at all 7 home games via the Platinum Reserve or 7 game Reserve membership options. Alternatively, there is also three-game membership and one-game membership options through the General Admission Game category.
At time of on sale all home games will be played at Nissan Arena (590 Mains Road, Nathan Q 4111).
Please note, the 2022 Season Draw is yet to be announced by the league, with information expected in the new year. We will be in contact with our members with more information once it is available.
Please note: Suncorp Super Netball and Netball Australia reserve the right to change the draw at any time, including the location of where matches are being played. Netball Queensland will not take any responsibility for lost travel costs, accommodation or otherwise in relation to these changes.
2022 Queensland Firebird family memberships consist of two (2) full adult and two (2) junior members. You also have the option to include additional junior members to your Family membership. Junior members must be 12 and under as at 31 December 2022.
Renewing members will receive an email and SMS with a link and details on how to auto-renew via their registered email address ((THE PRIMARY CONTAT), prior to the rollover date of November 16. Limited new memberships will also go on sale in December. Once LIVE, you will be able to access new membership purchases by visiting www.firebirds.net.au
The best option is to purchase all seats via the one transaction so your seats can be processed together. Alternatively, make sure you add your Friends names into the SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS section when you complete the online purchase. Please contact the membership team on 1300MYFIRE (1300 69 3473) if you have any issues.
Please note the Firebirds membership team will be available 9am – 4pm Monday to Friday on 07 3462 9500 for any enquiries. Please note this line will be unavailable from Sat 18 December through to Monday 10 January 2022. If your matter is urgent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can pay for your 2022 season membership securely via credit card or opt to pay using our part payment option.
All ticketed memberships have a payment plan option. For memberships purchased prior to 24 January, the first payment will be deducted on 24 January 2022 and instalments will be deducted monthly for completion by 30 June 2022 in accordance with schedule 1.
If your membership is purchased after 24 January, your first payment will be deducted on 24 February, with your final instalment being deducted on 31 July in accordance with schedule 2.
Any membership purchased from 24 February until 30 March will incur the first payment at point of purchase or shortly thereafter and the remaining payments in accordance with schedule 2 to be completed on 31 July.
Memberships purchased from 31 March onwards will require a customised payment plan, splitting the amount owing over the remaining payment dates in schedule 2.
Any missed payments will result in a membership hold until payment is made which means you will not gain access to the arena on match day. Any missed payments will also attract a late fee of $10, added to your next payment when it is deducted.
Schedule 1 – Memberships purchased prior to 24 January 2022 will incur six even payments on the 24th of every month commencing on 24th January 2022 and ending on 24 June 2022.
Schedule 2 – Memberships purchased on 24 January 2022 or after will incur six even payments on the 24th of every month commencing on 24th February 2022 and ending on 24 July 2022.
Membership packs will be sent out early March 2021, so you will receive your membership pack prior to the first home game.
If you order your membership after the first week of March 2022, it will take approximately three weeks for your pack to arrive. You will receive access to Firebirds matches from time of purchase and will be provided with a paper ticket or temporary membership card to facilitate this access.
In 2022, we are offering a click and Collect option for your membership pack.
New Members will be provided the option at the check-out as to whether they would like to collet or get it sent to their home address.
Auto-renew members will have a link in their confirmation email to advise how they want to collect their pack. If members do not select, the pack will automatically be sent to the Firebirds Office for collection at either the pre-season fan day or the first home game.
Yes. Our new system allows for transfer of membership on a per match basis. You will be able to send e-tickets to friends to access the match in your absence, as long as your guest meets the ticket criteria. For example: a junior membership can only be used by another eligible junior. However, an adult membership can be used by anyone.
Once you have transferred your membership for a particular match, your hard-plastic membership card will not be able to be used to access the venue on match day.
Memberships can be sent as electronic EzyTickets via the membership portal. No paper tickets will be sent out in 2022.
Visit the Membership window at the box office. You will be asked to present photo identification and then an electronic ticket will be issued for that game.
New Membership cards can be reissued at a cost of $10.00 per card. To request a new membership card, please contact email@example.com.
The Suncorp Super Netball finals matches are conducted by Netball Australia and as such, your season membership does not include entry to these fixtures. However, all Queensland Firebirds Members will be provided a priority access member pre-sale, should we host a 2022 home final. Should you purchase finals tickets, please note you will not be guaranteed access to your same seat during finals matches.
Members requiring accessible seating will need to purchase a 7 game reserved or 3 game reserved ticket through the membership portal. All accessible seating located within Nissan Arena is available directly behind the Reserved seating sections.
Accessible seating will be provided to those patrons who require:
1. Wheelchair seating
2. Companion card holders
3. Seating with limited steps
4. Vision and hearing impairments; and
5. other accessibility requirements, subject to availability.
If purchasing online please enter all specific requirements in the box provided on the website or contact the membership team directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1300MYFIRE (1300 69 3473) between 9am – 4pm Monday to Friday and our staff will process your membership accordingly.
Yes, limited disabled parking is available. For information on disabled parking at Nissan Arena on (07) 3426 9500 to book your season parking. Bookings will open a month before the first game.
Preferred and quickest contact is via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, the Firebirds membership team will be available 9am – 4pm Monday to Friday on 1300MYFIRE (1300 69 3473) for any enquiries. Please note this line will be unavailable from Sat 19 December through to Monday 12 January 2021. If your matter is urgent during this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Public Transport Travel is included in each ticket and membership season card. Free travel is restricted to QLD Rail City Network and BT Bus Services - conditions apply. Please visit the ‘Getting There’ page on Nissan Arena for more information on services and locations.
In 2021, Queensland Firebirds Members will be offered the chance to pre-purchase season parking. All Members will get a presale link via email or be able to buy as part of the final stages of order confirmation. Those who purchase season membership will get passes prior to the first game to display upon arrival. All parking sold is on site at the Nissan Arena / Mains Road Park’n’Ride multi-story car park.
Members may bring small portions of food and drink bottles (excluding commercial products) into the centre. Nissan Arena will also have catering outlets open throughout all events. Members will not be permitted to bring glass or excessively large items. Visit the venue website www.nissanarena.com.au closer to the event for information on any restrictions.
As the Suncorp Super Netball finals matches are conducted by Netball Australia you are not guaranteed access to your same seat as regular season matches. However, priority access should ensure all Queensland Firebirds members have an opportunity to purchase the best seats in the house before they go on sale to the general public.
The season membership covers home matches only. However, tickets to away matches can be organised by talking to the Firebirds membership team via email at: email@example.com or on 1300MYFIRE (1300 69 3473).
At this time, we are unable to confirm details of the pre-season match. However, all members will receive advance notice of this event when we know more and how they can attend.
• Vouchers are valid from the date of issue only to the 31 Dec 2022.
• Each code is to the value of $30 and will only be valid when the users cart totals $50 or more (excluding shipping)
• Each code is to the value of $15 and will only be valid when the users cart totals $50 or more (excluding shipping).
• The code is only valid for 1 transaction, regardless of whether the total value is used or not.
• The voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only. (One use only - per member)
• The voucher is not valid during sales or in conjunction with special promotions
• Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed
• Management retains the right to reject any voucher that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable
• We are not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances
• The voucher cannot be redeemed in order to purchase gift cards
• The voucher is for online purchase only
• The code is only valid to Queensland Firebirds products sold by VALOUR online and point of sale.