Come and support your Lorna Jane Queensland Firebirds in the 2019 Suncorp Super Netball season Round 7 Clash with the Swifts!
The Lorna Jane Queensland Firebirds will come up against the NSW Swifts at the Queensland State Netball Centre on Sunday 9 June at 1pm.
Your ticket also includes the Deakin University Australian Netball League (DUANL) Round 7 game which commences after the Firebirds game at 3.30pm. This round features the Queensland Fusion V Waratahs.
The DUANL is Netball Australia’s feeder competition into Suncorp Super Netball, providing a pathway for the development and identification of national athletes, coaches, administrators and officials in Australia.
12 noon – Doors open
1pm – Firebirds Game Commences
3pm – Firebirds game concludes (approximately)
The Firebirds will do a signing session after their initial cool down from approx. 3.15pm for 20 minutes.
To eat and drink
9am – Feathers Café
11am – Plaza Hahn Bar opens
12noon – Hot dog stand opens
12 noon – Indoor food and drinks available
GETTING TO THE GAME
We have implemented a new traffic management plan which includes changes to parking, shuttle bus services, and involving Queensland Police Service in on-site traffic management.
There is NO parking available on game day on site at the Queensland State Netball Centre. (With the exception of Members who have already pre-purchased season parking. All member parking is now sold out).
We recommend you familiarise yourself with the local area parking street regulations.
- There is parking at Garden City Shopping Centre at Mt Gravatt. A shuttle will go from Interchange K to take you to the Netball Centre.
- There are park and ride options with free shuttle buses at both Banoon train station and Eight Mile Plains Bus Stations which are more direct than the Garden City Shuttle.
These free shuttles will start from 60 minutes before the event commences and the last service will leave the Netball Centre 30 minutes post event.
FREE TRAVEL WITH BRISBANE CITY COUNCIL BUSES & QUEENSLAND RAIL
If you have a pre-purchased event ticket you can travel free to and from the event on all regular network-wide Brisbane City Council buses and Queensland Rail City Network trains (excludes Brisbane City Council ferries, the G: and Airtrain services).
- Free travel begins four hours before and concludes four hours after the event.
- Eight Mile Plains, Garden City and Banoon Train Station have special event shuttles that will commence 60 mins before the event commences and the returning shuttles will run for 30 mins post the event.
- City travel will be as per the standard bus timetable for that specific day.
To plan your journey visit the Translink Journey Planner HERE.
We are fired up for the game and can’t wait to see you there.
Comments are closed.